The EB-5 Program is an Immigrant Investor program that provides a method for qualified foreign nationals to receive a permanent US Green Card if they make a $900,000 USD investment into a qualified, job-creating project.
Created in 1992, the EB-5 Program allows for Immigrant Investors to invest with a USCIS authorized Regional Centers, such as CiF, in an effort to simplify the EB-5 investment process. By working with CiF, instead of pursuing the investment on their own, investors can make their EB-5 investment with the confidence that they are dealing with experienced professionals.
CiF and its partners can help potential investors to determine eligibility and with the application process. Please contact our team to begin the qualification process.
Benefits of the EB-5 Program
Why Choose the EB-5 Program?
The EB-5 Immigrant Investment Program offers several advantages over other programs that provide paths to US residency.
- Single $900,000 USD investment offers path to permanent residency for the investor and entire immediate family (Spouse and unmarried children under 21)
- No backlog of visa applications from previous years for most countries
- No specific employment or residency requirements for US Permanent Residents, who received Green Cards through the EB-5 Program
- No requirement that investors or their families be fluent in English
- Holders of permanent Green Cards are eligible to make flexible travel arrangements outside the US
Why Choose the US?
Permanent US Residency offers many benefits, such as the following:
- Children are eligible to attend US universities and colleges at the same prices as US Residents and Citizens.
- Exactly the same rights as a US Citizen when it comes to starting and running a business.
- Access to the same high-quality healthcare provided to Americans.
- Maintain business interests in and travel extensively in other countries, as long as their US Residency is maintained.
- Can be eligible for US Citizenship after 5 years of residency.
Contact us for more information and to apply with CiF.